Estate Agent Websites
- Mention 1 or 2 possible pain points that they will agree with
- Pivot this and say there is a better solution
- How can we help?
- Services – What services are best suited to this industry
- What’s Included? – What will they get if they go with us (may overlap with services)
- Case Studies – What results have we achieved in the past?
- Work – What work have we done within this industry?
- Call to Action (after each section)
We understand your pain – you know you need to market your business, but you may be limited by cash flow. You want to update your website, but you’re charged every time you want to make a change. Our approach puts you in control and we are here to ensure support is available when you need it.
Helping Your Estate Agency Business
Get More Customers
Easily get more customers with a website that is setup and properly managed. Our website optimisation services can get you in front of customers who are ready to buy from you.
Sell Online or In-Person
Having a website increases your business potential. You can buy online 24/7 with no limitations and they can freely browse your website at their pace. Buying online is so much easier, with no overheads that you would have in a shop.
Easily Manage Your Website
We will manage your website to keep it updated to the best of the websites potential. We use the best servers possible to keep a constant eye on how your website is performing and suggest areas of improvement where neccesary.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to build the website?
All websites vary in time depending on the amount of pages, content, SEO and development that will be needed on your website. You can see a small, low budget website be completed within 10 days, where as other websites can take up to a couple of months to complete.
Why should we choose you to build our estate agent website?
We have a brilliant team here at Lacey Tech to ensure your website is the perfect fit for you, our bespoke website service is second to none, due to our excellent communication, brilliant expertise and friendly client support.
We work with our systems that will check and update how your business compares with other competitive websites. We have experience of crafting other estate agents websites which you can see here.
Can the estate agent industry sell online?
Whether its a property or a service you’re trying to sell, it can be done! Selling a service is equally as important to selling a product in the eyes of the viewer. Find out more about selling a product or service with our Lacey Tech E-book here.
What work have you done for estate agent websites in the past?
The team at Lacey Tech have several years of experience in the development of websites, some of our examples for the estate agent industry can be found here.
Whats your success rate for SEO in the estate agent industry?
Our success rate with SEO is very good. Here at Lacey Tech we make sure to hit all the marks with our SEO services and go above and beyond for the client, if you want more information and results on our SEO click here.
What struggles come up within the estate agent industry?
Within the estate agents industry, some issues that can arise is the way your homes showcase on the website and the best way the website can perform to sell/rent those homes.
Here at Lacey Tech we specialise in small business and medium business websites. Some websites can appear to struggle in terms of the way the website is built and the standard of the SEO can lack in quality, which is why we use our updated systems to keep the websites we run to the websites highest quality function, giving the website viewers a smooth, efficient and effective website to look at.
Why should I have a website for my estate agent business?
There are many reasons you should have a website, it expands your business potential by growing your brand out online and gives you the opportunity to take an income 24/7 with no closing times. Some of the key points to having a business website are:
1) Business Automation – not having to pay for staff to sell your products, instead your products will be showcased professionally for people to view, giving the customer an easy system of selecting and paying for items.
2) Improved customer experience – having a website makes it easy and effective for customers that are wanting to buy online. With good systematising through Lacey Tech and our SEO outreach, your customers experience will be second to none.
3) Stability – having a website gives a sense of stability to the website as its something you can invest in. Whatever you pay to have a website will come back to your business pockets within no time. Having that stability on your website is effective and will give you that primary source of income alongside other business projects.
4) Making use of Modern Technology – in today’s age, everything is going online and its time for you to go online as well, online marketing and website structuring has proved to be the most effective way of selling your products, with no added outgoings from rent and bills that you would have in a shop. Having an effective website gives you the opportunity to sell from home.